REDZONE – Hitch’N Go Tailgate Grill
Meet the all new Redzone Portable and Stationary gas grill
We’ve taken everything we’ve learned in the last 10 years to make this the best tailgating / backyard grill yet! This grill does everything! Made for today’s active lifestyle. This grill gives you the freedom to take it anywhere you go!
Powerful enough for a backyard party or to feed the football crowd at the stadium.
- 25,000 BTUs (no wimpy burners here!)
- Big enough to grill a 100 hot dogs or 25 burgers at one time.
- Plus a warming rack for the buns.
Advanced engineering — robust but easy to transport:
- Structurally engineered frame – rigid & strong, but light.
- All welded steel tubing with powder coat finish.
- Quality long-life, quick exchange, stainless steel burners
- Long life stainless steel grill grate
- Firebox is porcelain coated black steel
- Hood is polished black powder coat.
- Grease catcher: easy disposable foil cup – just toss the mess!
- 2 fold-down side shelves for use while cooking or serving.
- Solid rubber, all-terrain wheels – not wimpy hollow plastic like on big box store grills.
Simple to assemble and use:
- Ships in one box on a pallet using freight lines.
- Slide the firebox into the frame & insert 4 bolts
- Move the handle into place, & insert 2 pins
- Attach the grease cup with 4 small stove bolts
- Attach the wheels with 2 cotter pins
- Your REDZONE grill is ready to cook.
- Quick attach 2” receiver hitch tube (included):
- Can be transported on any vehicle with a 2” receiver hitch.
- Tips up & slides into the receiver hitch on most vehicles – no heavy lifting!
- Engineered to be light & strong — only 86 lbs. assembled.
- The heat, smell & mess is outside your vehicle on the way home from tailgating.
Your choice of propane supply:
- Use a standard 20lb propane tank for extended cooking times
- Grill comes with standard propane hose, regulator and connection for 12, 20 or 30 pound propane tanks
- Use our optional Double Barrel Fuel System for even more portability:
- Uses two 1.2lb propane canisters for up to 4 hours of cooking per set.
- Canisters are cheap and easily available.
- Empty canisters can be exchanged on the fly.
- No more hauling the big tank to the store for exchange.
* Overall Dimensions: 51″ x 35″ x 53″ **
* Grilling Surface 20.4″ x 14.7″
* Grill Grate: HD Extended Life 5 mm Stainless Rod
* Warming Rack: 19″ x 4.5″
* 25,000 BTU with Heat Range 175-595 Degrees**
* Grill Hood: Polished Black Powder Coated Steel
* Firebox: Porcelain Coated Black Steel
* Warming Rack: Black finish Steel
* Grease Catcher: Disposable Foil Cup
* Burners: Two Long Life Quick Exchange, Stainless Steel
* Base/stand: All Welded Steel Tubing, Black Powder Coat Finish
* Wheels: Solid Rubber, All Terrain
* Overall Weight: 86 pounds**
Shown with optional EZ-BBQ Fuel System, sold separately.
Note: Propane Tank Not Included
*When used as a portable travel grill we recommend the EZ-BBQ Fuel Kit for easier and safer propane fuel transportation.
Double Barrel Fuel System Is capable of fueling grill for 2- 4 hours on two 1.2 lb propane canisters.–
Product ships freight carrier to a terminal near you. It will ship on a pallet and can either be hand loaded by removing the grill from the pallet or the terminal at most locations will load the pallet in the back of your truck bed. Note: the grill is not too heavy to ship Fed Ex Ground however because no Ground service has the capabilities to handle a box the size of the Redzone shipping box Ground service has to hand carry the grill in the terminals and they do not like doing this so t damage to the grills has been around 50% of the orders thus we have no choice to ship on a pallet in order to guarantee the grill to arrive in perfect condition.
Grills ship the same or following business day from the day the order was placed excluding weekends. Please allow 3-5 days for it to arrive at the freight terminal nearest you. Many freight carriers offer business delivery if your business has a dock however they will charge and additional delivery fee and most customers do not mind driving to a terminal to pick their order up. Your tracking number commonly referred to as a PRO# in the freight shipping world will be emailed to your inbox after the driver picks the pallet up and assigns a number. We send the PRO# to your inbox the following day of pick up since most orders are picked up later in the day. If you have any questions please call or text the warehouse help desk M-F 9-5 (CST) 580-772-4238, you may also email your question to email@example.com.
Question about REDZONE – Hitch’N Go Tailgate Grill?
Our team can help with:
- Placing an order
- Tracking your purchase
- Arranging your return or exchange
- Managing your Party King account
Additionally, our reps are on hand for any query, from size, fittings and product recommendations for any specific occasion
or call (877) 788-5465,
9am-to-5pm, Monday-to-Friday CST
Alternatively, you may find the answer in our FAQs.