MVP 7612 Package – 3 Burner Grill & Tailgate Transport
The MVP 7612 Package – Large Grill & Tailgate Transport for the ultimate tailgate grilling experience.
Introducing the all new Tailgate Transport™ (Patent Pending). It’s the latest addition to the family of companion accessories for the MVP™ Grill. The Tailgate Transport™ hauls the MVP™ grill via your vehicle’s receiver hitch along with serving as the grilling stand for the MVP™.
Rough terrain, gravel, dirt, or grass are no match for the Tailgate Transport™, you can roll the MVP™ virtually anywhere you want to go with its all-terrain heavy-duty dolly wheels. The hitch on the stand is removable so you can use it as a year around patio grill when not on the road.
- Tailgate Transport
- 2″ hitch adapter for vehicle transport
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Full welded steel frame
- Tailgate Transport weight 57 lbs.
- All-Terrain tires
- Location for optional ice chest holder tray.
- MVP Grill
- Grill (includes fold up side shelves and quick attach grill mounts)
- Total stainless grill body and hood.
- Grilling temperature range 200 – 700 degrees F.
- Adjustable internal BTU temperature control valve to tune grill to exact climate.
- Three long life quick exchange stainless steel burners.
- Grilling Surface 23 ¼” X 16″
- Grill weight 97#
Difference between Redzone and Tailgate Transport/MVP
The Tailgate Transport uses the MVP 3 burner Stainless Grills and is sold as a component system. The MVP is a stainless steel grill however both grills preform equally. The Redzone has approximately 20% smaller grill space, still having plenty of room for 20 burgers at a time. The Redzone is a standalone all in one grill and the MVP is a component grill thus the Redzone ships all in one box and assembles in 15 to 30 minutes whereas the Tailgate Transport / MVP ships in three boxes. Shipping and assembly time are the biggest help however the price is much less which works well for the weekend tailgater.
* Propane tank not included
Product ships the same or following business day from the day the order was placed. Please allow 3-5 days for Ground delivery, no signature is required for delivery. Most orders are shipped Fed Ex Ground. Tracking numbers are sent to the email address that the order was received on the following day of shipment. If you have any questions please call or text the warehouse help desk M-F 9-5 (CST) 580-772-4238, you may also email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of stock