MVP Grill Head DLXSS-7012
When a Grill head is ordered separately from a grill package the cradle (grill head housing) is not included.
A word about our grill; the MVP™ Grill head is a high performance grill designed for the cold North East and heats well in all climates however if you are using this grill in the warmer climates you may in some instances need to leave the middle burner off and run the outer burners on low.
- quick-exchange, stainless steel burners with three stainless steel flame deflectors for superb heat distribution and longevity.
- Total of 34,500 BTUs of grilling power (11,500 BTUs from each of 3 burners).
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel wire cooking grates with extended-life Separate stainless steel bun warmer Stainless Steel firebox.
- Total grilling and warming surface of 465 square inches. Grilling surface is 23 1/4″ x 16″ for 372 square inches grilling and warming rack is 23 1/4″ x 4″ for 93 square inches of warming surface.
- Stainless steel hood body for superior appearance, durability, and ease of cleaning.
- Attractive chrome steel hood handle.
- Stainless steel front control panel.
- Electronic ignition for quick, safe flame starts built in each control know, NO battery needed.
- Calibrated temperature gauge.
- Full one-year limited warranty on all grill components.
- Fuel hose fits standard 20 pound propane tank.
- Weight 52 pounds
When grilling large amounts of food, more than 15-20 servings (depending up the amount of grease in the meats) we recommend periodically burning off excess grease to prevent flare ups. To do this simply remove all food, turn the grill to high and burn for 3 -5 minutes, then turn off the fuel and let the grill burn itself out.
NOTE: It is very important to remove the ash tray and clean it then reinstall before burning the grill out.
IMPORTANT; APPLIES TO ALL PARTY KING® MVP™ GRILLS:
As with all gas grills, care and caution must be taken during use. Party King MVP™ Grills are designed to vent thru the top. Never face backside of grill into the prevailing oncoming winds when using. The upper rear portion of the grill hood is the exhaust. Face grill hood opening side (side with temperature controls) into the wind to avoid excessive heat issues.
Dimensions 25.25 × 21.75 × 17.25 in
Product ships the same or following business day from the day the order was placed. Please allow 3-5 days for Ground delivery, no signature is required for delivery. Most orders are shipped Fed Ex Ground. Tracking numbers are sent to the email address that the order was received on the following day of shipment. If you have any questions please call or text the warehouse help desk M-F 9-5 (CST) 580-772-4238, you may also email your question to email@example.com.
Out of stock